- This event has passed.
CIMP One-Day Certification Program
March 24 @ 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
To members of the Jasper Chamber and the business community in Dubois County
Certified Inclusion Management Practitioner™ (CIMP™)
One-Day Certification Program
The CIMP™ program was created by Maura G. Robinson, MPA, President of Inclusion and Beyond, Inc.,
Intercultural Development Administrator and creator and author of the Inclusion Revolution Is Now Framework.
Maura has revolutionized the business world with her contemporary approach, research and work on Diversity,
equity, inclusion and belonging. Her work has influenced organizations large and small
to impact positive changes and create organizational transformations.
The Inclusion Revolution Is Now framework is the main structure for this certification program. It will equip participants with positive tangible DEIB values.
Earning a CIPM™ demonstrates the participant’s aptitude as a practitioner and agent of change.
It will reflect the achievement – commitment to excellence, as well as diversity, equity and inclusion values.
Earning and maintaining your CIMP™
- Builds a broader knowledge regarding inclusion in a new and revolutionary way that goes beyond training.
- Increases intercultural awareness
- Gains skills to lead others to successful DEI efforts
- Identify best practices when presenting DEI alternatives
- Provides new career opportunities and a competitive advantage over applicants without this type of certification.
- Moves from just learning concepts of DEI to implementing tangible DEI changes.
CIMP™ program is divided in modules:
- DEI as a powerful tool for organizational success.
- Organizational Stages of Growth and Development Tool Assessment and its impact on recruitment/retention, social justice and systemic racism
- How our brain understands differences using the Discomfort Model, and
- How to build and sustain a diverse supplier program and create positive changes through intentional DEI exposure.
Cost: for a one-day CIMP™ Certification Program: $1,500.00 per person (Capacity is limited, please register early)
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with a working luncheon
Date: March 24, 2022
Where: Jasper Train Depot -201 Mill Street –Jasper, IN 47546
*The CIMP™ one-day program will be hosted in person but will follow CDC COVID 19 guidelines and will provided it virtually via Zoom if applicable.
For additional Information or to register, please contact email@example.com or at 812-457-8423.
Here is the link for registration and payment
This program is in partnership with:
The Jasper Chamber of Commerce