- By being a member of the Jasper Chamber of Commerce, you ADD YOUR “VOICE” to the collective voices of Jasper businesses, thus helping to influence decisions and to suggest solutions to issues that affect your business and customers.
- The Jasper Chamber RECOMMENDS ITS MEMBERS to everyone!
- The Jasper Chamber PARTNERS WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONS for successful programs on a variety of topics. The Jasper Chamber offers a variety of PROGRAMS AND WORKSHOPS to keep up on what is “hot” and to meet your fellow chamber members – networking is critical!
- The Jasper Chamber SERVES MEMBERS AND THE PUBLIC by locating businesses and tons of phone numbers that cannot be found in the phone book.
- HEALTH SCREENINGS are offered twice a year at a nominal charge to Jasper Chamber of Commerce members through Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center.
- The Jasper Chamber provides networking with other business members occasionally at a TIME OUT FROM BUSINESS, an after-hours social function for members only.
- The Jasper Chamber KEEPS IN TUNE WITH MEMBERS and always is seeking ways to IMPROVE THE BUSINESS CLIMATE of the area. Chamber Ambassadors call nearly all members during the year to keep members informed with what is happening in the community and to give members an opportunity to express concerns and give feedback.
- The Jasper Chamber sponsors LEGISLATIVE BREAKFASTS 2 to 3 times a year, giving members an opportunity to meet with state elected officials.
- The Jasper Chamber assists in RIBBON-CUTTING SERVICES and GROUND-BREAKING SERVICES.
- The Jasper Chamber serves as a SMALL BUSINESS SERVICE CENTER, making referrals to the SBDC and has a collection of materials for loan or free.
- The Jasper Chamber keeps a wide array of INFORMATIONAL MATERIAL easily accessible to the public, including – but not limited to maps, directories, brochures, resource materials, and internet info.
- The HOME EXPO is held annually and members receive a discount on their booth fee.
- Jasper Chamber members will be listed alphabetical and categorical in the JASPER CHAMBER BOOK, printed every three years. Listings will also be placed on the JASPER CHAMBER WEBSITE including a more complete explanation of businesses. The Jasper Chamber members’ roster is available to members at no charge in the form of listings, labels, or via e-mail.
- The JASPER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ANNUAL MEETING is held annually. More than 250 members attend this fantastic event. In addition to always having an entertaining and informative speaker, the new Board members and officers are introduced and those retiring from the Board are recognized. Special recognition is also given to an individual who has done an outstanding job in making Jasper a better place to live and is awarded the President’s Community Excellence Award.
- Chamber Infinity Plan:
- Lower annual health insurance costs by up to 50%.
- Reduces administrative burden by 90%.
- Gives your employees multiple plan options.
- Stops annual renewal increases moving forward.
- Call for more information: 812-455-8792 or 812-550-7016
All of these benefits give your business great exposure! Everyone working together can improve their own business and quality of life much better than working individually. Belonging to the Jasper Chamber of Commerce is an investment. Members are not donating to the Chamber – they are investing in our community – and in an active organization!