- This event has passed.
Diverse Supplier Chain Awareness Seminar
September 22, 2021 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM$50.00
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DIVERSE SUPPLIER CHAIN AWARENESS SEMINAR
Sponsored by: Vincennes University-Jasper, Jasper Chamber of Commerce, Dubois Strong, Day of Wood III
Supplier diversity promotes innovation through the entrance of new products, services, and solutions. It also provides multiple channels to procure goods and services. Showcases a company’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. It impacts organizational growth and profitability.
Our presenter, Maura G. Robinson, MPA will include the current trend on supplier diversity, awareness, proficiency, and key insights into building and leading effective supplier diversity programs. Identifying critical internal advocates and external stakeholders. Learning how to manage diverse supplier strategic sourcing and building a strong list of vendors.
Location: VU-Jasper Campus 961 College Ave – Jasper, IN 47546 (In the Theater)
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 (This will be a live in-person event)
Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am Eastern
Registration: 8:30 am to 9:00 am Eastern
Cost: $50.00 per person pre-registered
Late Registration: $55.00 after August 31, 2021
Pre-register at: firstname.lastname@example.org 812-482-6866
R E G I S T E R T O D A Y !
Our Presenter: Maura G. Robinson, MPA. Maura is the President of Inclusion and Beyond, Inc. She has an undergraduate degree in Sociology from the University of Evansville and a Master’s in Public Administration from Indiana State University. She is the creator of the Inclusion Revolution Is Now Framework which helps organization implement diversity, equity, and inclusion through a four-step system. She is also a licensed Intercultural Development Administrator, certified facilitator by the American Institute of Management, and a published author. Maura works with organization large and small all over the country, helping them impact organizational changes. Inclusion and Beyond, Inc. is a full diversity, equity, and inclusion service company since 1996. Maura has been providing services to our business, school and university community since 2000.
Benefits of attending this two-hour awareness seminar.
- Understand Diverse vendor utilization.
- The profitability impact of a diverse vendor base.
- The importance of internal advocates and external stakeholders vital for program growth and sustainability and develop tools to get them involved.
- Creating and sustaining a strong diverse vendor base.
- The challenges in building a strong diverse vendor base.
- The national, state and local trends on diverse vendors utilization.
- Setting diverse vendors spending goals.
- Tracking diverse vendors.
Who should attend:
- Supplier Diversity Practitioners
- Buyers, Purchasing and Procurement Professionals
- Supply Chain Professionals
- VPs of Material Management
- Contract Compliance Officers/Analysts
- Strategic Sourcing Professionals